We are Glad to inform you that currently we are having an Immediate Opening for the post of Sr. Instructor/ Programmer in one of the leading corporate fitness sector at Marathalli (Bangluru).
Location : Marathalli
Sector : Corporate Gym
No. of vacancies : 2
Duty hour: 8.5
Timing of the Shifts :
6:00 AM to 2:30 PM,
1:30 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Basic Fitness Certification from a reputed Fitness Institute
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Gyms or as a personal trainer.
- Good communication in English is a must.
On Floor Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with front desk-showing or reception (If any) & tour the members around the gym premises.
- Understanding requirements, helping with goal setting, formulating of work out schedules for general & Special population members.
- Periodic checking health status and medical condition and progress chart of members.
- Coordinating with in house doctors & nutritionist to revise & change fitness routines for special population employees.
- Motivate and guide the employees, addressing their queries & clearing doubts.
- Supervising of junior trainers (If any).
- Coordinating with house keeping staff & ensuring cleanliness.
- Coordinating with different vendors, ensuring all equipments & fixtures like treadmills, machines, Acs, coolers, music system is regularly maintained.
- Ensuring prompt follow up with vendor in case of infrastructure or machinery breakdown
On the Personal Front:
- Should maintain personal hygiene
- Should be punctual & disciplined
- Should reporting to Sr. Management
- Potential members who require counseling either for nutrition or some medical problems.
- Members who are not seeing progress.
- Keeping track of all employees who are not regular in the gym.
- Immediate reporting of Negative feedback or complain
- Maintaining employee log, vendor service log, Employee suggestion & Feed back log.
Salary : Basic + Additional Incentives
If you are interested for this post, then you can send your updated resume at this Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
within a day.